SARAH KETLER, NCC, LPC
Sarah Ketler, NCC, LPC
Sarah works with teens and adults who struggle with anxiety, depression, addiction, or attention problems. She has been working in the counseling field since 2013, after completing her Master of Arts in Counseling from Edinboro University of PA.
Sarah is passionate about her work in the mental health and addiction fields. She has been helping individuals with a wide range of issues since joining PCC in 2018.
Sarah has been trained in both Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Motivational Interviewing (MI) and assists individuals in exploring how their thoughts impact emotions and behaviors, along with assisting them to explore their full potential for change.
- Edinboro University of Pennsylvania MA, Counseling
- Edinboro University of Pennsylvania BA, Speech and Hearing Sciences
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, LPC, #PC010539
- National Certified Counselor, NCC, #329230
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional, CCTP
- Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor, CAADC, #12411
- Tues. 9 – 7
- Wed. 10:15 – 7
- Thurs. 10:15 – 7
- Every other Sat. 8:00 – 3:00